About This Workshop
Do you find that the pressures of rapidly changing technology and the need to support a nontraditional, remote workforce require rethinking how work is done in your organization? Is it challenging for your organization to keep up with the needs of your audience due to restrictive, outdated procedures, tools, and skill sets? For the talent development function, emerging workforce needs raise important questions when it comes to strategic planning.
During this session, we will discuss a practical, four-step approach to developing a learning technology strategy for your organization. We will also learn about common pitfalls to avoid. Participants will receive access to worksheets that may be used back on the job during specific stages of the strategic planning process.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to identify drivers for learning technology in your organization
- How to define the goals of your learning technology strategy
- How to analyze your current state
- How to develop an action plan
- How to ensure that you execute on your learning technology strategy effectively