About This Workshop
This workshop will provide you with the information and practice needed to create advanced eLearning and mobile learning solutions. Learn how to use Adobe Captivate and Adobe Captivate Draft to design and develop mobile-ready content. Then, discover how to add value to your project by using the robust features in Captivate 9.
During this hands-on course, you will apply the process of building an advanced project in Adobe Captivate. We will start with a basic source file (provided) and incorporate various elements to take your development skills to the next level.
In this session, you will learn:
- Recent industry trends (overview of elearning/ mobile current state)
- How to leverage the Adobe Captivate Draft app in your design process
- How to create and customize responsive templates
- How to create custom objects
- Best uses of mobile elements, such as gestures and geolocation
- The process to build advanced actions, and practical uses of advanced and shared actions in your Captivate projects
- How to incorporate other file types into a Captivate project
At the end of the workshop, each participant will leave with a fully functional prototype source file in both Adobe Captivate Draft and Adobe Captivate v.9.
Attendees should have a basic working knowledge of Adobe Captivate, as advanced features will be covered during the session.
Technology discussed in this session:
- Adobe Captivate v.9
- Adobe Captivate Draft
- Mobile devices
- Java Script