- This event has passed.
ATD Mobile Learning Certificate
May 19, 2017 @ 8:30 am - May 20, 2017 @ 4:30 pm
ATD’s Mobile Learning Certificate is a hands-on workshop that explores the design methodologies, technology, platforms, and devices required to harness the power of m-learning.
Facilitated by experts in mobile learning, you’ll take away the latest and most accurate content on mobile technologies, strategy, design, technology, resources, and implementation. You’ll leave this interactive workshop with strategies for making m-learning easy to use and applicable.
This workshop will:
- Look at current mobile technologies to gain an understanding of how they are changing learning today.
- Explore how to reshape an organization’s learning strategy to include mobile learning.
- Dissect the steps to creating a successful m-learning project.
- Provide a detailed action plan for implementing a mobile learning project.
- Draft outlines and storyboards for mobile content.
- Build a prototype as a group by looking at rapid prototyping tools and techniques.
In this course, you will use your phone to access examples of mobile content as well as launch and navigate a clickable prototype.
Technical Requirements: Participants will need to bring a laptop (PC or Mac) and a mobile device (Android phone, iPhone, or any tablet) to the workshop. It is critical to have the most up-to-date browser on your laptop. Google Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer 9 are all recommended.